Specifically tailored for and only serving projects funded by the California Tobacco Control Program, our library collection includes over 27,000 tobacco control resource materials on a range of topics, for diverse audiences, and in multiple languages. Access to the library catalog and all TECC Resource Library services is available 24/7 via the Rover: California’s Tobacco Control Library Website
Our expert library staff with over 30 years of tobacco control experience are available to help you find exactly what you need.
- Reference and research
- Search for materials and information on your topic
- Loan library materials including reports, books, journal articles, videos, and training materials
- Loan display units for conferences and presentations
- Connect you with experts in other CTCP-funded projects
- Notify you about new resources via the monthly Top 10 (or so) New Resources list, Secondhand Smoke Collection, and the Research Wire current awareness publications
- Provide one-on-one telephone training on searching the Rover Library Catalog or using any of Rover’s other special features (folders, alerts, etc.)
- Provide in-person assistance when you visit the Resource Library. Contact us to plan a visit.
When looking for resources, information or assistance with Rover or other library services, the TECC Resource Library offers personalized, professional service.
To sign up, text BreakChain to 87000 from your mobile phone.
Messages will include information on:
- FDA rules that limit the sale, distribution, and marketing of cigarettes and smokeless tobacco
- Provisions that prohibit the advertising or labeling of tobacco products with the descriptors “light,” “mild,” or “low” or similar descriptors without an FDA order
- Requirements that new, larger health warning labels for smokeless tobacco products